Begins March 2 and every two weeks thereafter.
Service members can enjoy a worry-free night out in Savannah on payday weekends! Tickets can be purchased at Leisure Travel or from the driver (exact change req.).
- $10 per person, round trip (Active Duty Soldiers only)
- $75 Cleaning fee will be charged to anyone for applicable circumstances
Safe Ride Schedule
Van sign out/pick up, Bldg 443 2000 -2005 hrs
FS pick up stop A (Bldg 215) 2015 - 2020 hrs
FS pick up stop B (Bldg 3011) 2030 - 2035 hrs
FS pick up stop C (Bldg 719) 2045 - 2050 hrs
FS pick up stop D (Bldg 613) 2055 - 2100 hrs
FS pick up stop E (Bldg 8482) 2110 - 2015 hrs
City Market drop off (Vinnie Van Go Go’s) 2200 - 2205 hrs
River Street drop off (Fine Home Furnishings and Antiques) 2230 - 2035 hrs
River Street pick up (Fine Home Furnishings and Antiques) 0230 - 0235 hrs
City Market pick up (Vinnie Van Go Go’s) 0250 - 0255 hrs
FS drop off stop E (Bldg 8482) 0330 - 0335 hrs
FS drop off stop D (Bldg 719) 0345 - 0350 hrs
FS drop off stop C (Bldg 613) 0400 - 0405 hrs
FS drop off stop B (Bldg 3011) 0415 - 0420 hrs
FS drop off stop A (Bldg 215) 0430 - 0435 hrs
- Active Duty Service Members only. No spouses or dependents. ID check will be effect.
- Should there not be any pickups on Fort Stewart between 2000-2110hrs, then Safe Ride will not proceed with service that evening after 2115hrs.
- Upon a scheduled pick up in Savannah (0230-0255hrs), should a Service Member, whom did not take Safe Ride to Savannah, require a ride to Fort Stewart they are welcome to do so. However, returning to their vehicle the following day is their responsibility. The $10 fee stands for one-way riders. Cash only / exact change required.
- Tel: +1 (912)315-3674