Monday, Thursday & Friday
Every customer after minimum buy gets a pack of free games (1 per person) until 6:30 p.m. Receive a free 2pk with loaded computer (1 per person). Powertouch and Champion II computers require $10 minimum credit.
Saturday & Sunday Regular Program
Receive a free 2pk with a loaded computer (1 per person).
Special Saturday Programs - (Held 1st & 2nd Saturday of the Month)
If you purchased a loaded computer you receive 1 free single pk per person. If you are at the register and have purchased the minimum 4pk by 5 p.m, you receive 5 free $125 games.
- Bingo Rules
1. The manager may suspend playing privileges of patrons for misconduct, use of profanity and disrupting game play.
2. All players must show proper means of identification to validate authorization to play. That includes social security card for winnings of over $1199.
3. All guests must be signed in by authorized sponsor (military ID card holders).
4. Everyone must purchase a 4 pack minimum to be in the bingo hall. You cannot purchase your packs early to get the discounts or free games, leave and return later to play free games or program.
5. Players must be able to show proof of purchase (keep your receipts).
6. Unplayed sheets from previous days are not valid.
7. No minors under the age of 16 years are allowed in the hall or to play bingo.
8. Only one color dabo per sheet. If you purchased a sheet and forget to play it you will not be able to swop or get reimbursed for it.
9. It is the players responsibility to announce bingo Loud & Clear to make the caller stop the game, please raise your hand so our runners know where the lucky winner is located. Customers are not allowed to call back bingos, verification will be done by staff only.
10. Please place cell phone on mute or vibrate, use of cell phones is not permitted in the hall.
No sleeper bingos on any quickie or coupon or player of the day game. Starburst, Progressive, Super Bonanza, and Winfall Jackpot no sleepers.
MWR Bingo pays up to $2500; however, in some instances you may receive part or all of your winnings by check.
Open to authorized patrons and their guests.
MWR Bingo staff would like to thank you for your support.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||4 p.m. - 12 a.m.|
|Thursday||4 p.m. - 12 a.m.|
|Friday||4 p.m. - 12 a.m.|
|Saturday||1 p.m. - 12 a.m.|
|Sunday||1 p.m. - 12 a.m.|
Fort Stewart Bingo is located on the other side of the Club Stewart building. The Bingo hall offers both paper and computerized options to play from.