Date: Feb 14, 5:30 p.m.
Enjoy a 4 course meal including house salad bar, appetizer stations, your choice of entrée, shareable dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage. Cash bar available.
Reservations highly encouraged. Register online by 10 February; No refunds after 10 February.
This event is open to the community, however access control policy is in effect for non ID Card Holders. Please call Club Stewart for more information or click here.
Specialty salads & Chef’s Select Appetizers
Coastal Surf & Turf
- Coastal garlic buttered shrimp on a skewer accompanied by a 6oz beef tenderloin with mixed peppercorn and cognac butter. Served with Creamy whipped red potatoes and roasted zucchini blend.
Chicken Vin Blanc au Buerre
- Tender juicy pan seared boneless chicken breast prepared with a white wine lemon butter sauce. Served with garden rice and steamed vegetable.
Broiled Scallops Linguine
- Fresh bay scallops broiled and drizzled with a bacon mornay sauce atop tender linguine noodles and served with steamed vegetable.
Flame Grilled Salmon
- Fresh Salmon wrapped in a thin cedar sheet soaked in bourbon and served with garden rice and roasted Zucchini blend.
Smoked Prime Rib
- Classic smoked prime rib served medium rare/medium accompanied by horseradish mayo and au jus. Served with Creamy whipped red potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Mediterranean-style Eggplant Pasta
- Roasted eggplant, crisp garlic, basil, fire roasted tomatoes, olives and feta cheese atop linguine pasta.
- Fresh Berries, mandarin oranges, vanilla bean cream over a warm sweet biscuit topped with orange peel and a splash of Cointreau.
- A decadent Creamy Cheesecake served with Toasted Pecan pieces and a Caramel praline sauce.
Death by Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate cake sifted with cocoa and drizzled with Chocolate syrup.
- Tel: +1 (912)767-4717
- Military DSN Tel: (312)870-4717